Whenever I eat to much my stomach hurts and I have to go poop.Then the pain goes on for days.Also when I was little I had severe constipation. ?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: IBS

Irritable bowel syndrome is caused by signals from the lower brain that computes your adaptation to environment.
I have treated this many times. 1.Get rid of all "junk" particularly the sugary stuff. 2. Eat god made food. 3. Get supplements of thiamine, magnesium and a well rounded multivitamin.

In brief: IBS

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Lower abdominal pain

Pain soon after eating which is relieved by a bowel movement is typical of irritable bowel syndrome (ibs), which is a common condition, usually related to stress and can start in childhood.
The other consideration is just very chronic constipation. The best treatment for this woud be miralax, (polyethylene glycol) an otc laxative (2 heaping tablespoons daily). There are not really good medicines for ibs; reduce stress.

In brief: Lower abdominal pain

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jonathan Jassey