What could be making my face and ears feel hot...My ears feel like they r on fire! ears feel warmer to the touch then face.. No fever thou....?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Not a porblem
The pinna or auricle of the outer ear and face have a rich superficial blood supply innervated by a unique set of nerves called the autonomic nervous system.
If the vagus nerve (an autonomic nerve) is stimulated, the blood vessels dilate and you will see flushing and feel heat to the outer ear and face. This may be related to anxiety but in any case is rarely of significance in most cases.

In brief: Not a porblem
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Sun burn
You are expelling excess heat from your body via the pores in your cheeks and ears.
If you were overexposed to the ultraviolet radiation of the sun, a minor burn may not look particularly red but can generate heat in those very areas, cheeks and ears.

In brief: Sun burn
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt