How can major depression create problems in my relationships with guys?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Depression
If you suffer from major depression your mood will likely be low, your energy is low as well so your excitement about life and your partner will be dulled.
Seek treatment and consider reading my recent book, "changing your inner voice: a journey through depression to truth and love" featured on the soundmindz.Org web site. Best.

In brief: Depression
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Many ways
I agree with dr. Ali.
Depression also shifts our thinking to over-emphasizing negative things, and missing the positive ones. And we can also feel so poorly about ourselves that we cling to relationships that are not in our own best interests. Additionally, depression can make it very hard to communicate our thoughts & feelings -- important in deepening and strengthening a relationship.

In brief: Many ways
I agree with dr. Ali.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Depression
Depending on severity, self esteem issues and guilt over past events can erode relations.
Just trust yourself , live for the present and take time to be sure this is what you want.

In brief: Depression
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali