How can I manage my anger at work?

Anger management. It is important to first have a medical evaluation to rule out a medical cause for your anger (e.g. Temporal lobe dysfunction). If there isn't a medical reason, then the following psychological techniques may be helpful: reframing, relaxation techniques including deep breathing, progressive muscle relatxation, and assertiveness training. These are a few things that can help.
See below. What is triggering your anger? Are you getting angry quickly in other situations? What is happening before you start your workday? Too many questions. When feeling angry, deep breathing, maybe going to the washroom and washing your face with called water. What thoughts are you having when feel angry? Find a counselor specializing in anger management to address your situation specific concerns.