What are the symptoms of major depression recurrence?

Major Dep. Symptoms are; depressed mood, can't experience pleasure, worthless/guilt/hopeless/hopeless thoughts with self-hatred, withdrawal, poor concentration & memory, poor sex drive, thoughts of death, poor memory, physical complaints, changes in energy/appetite/sleep. Children become irritable, clinging, demanding. Severe cases can show psychotic symptoms such as delusions/hallucinations.
Sadness. The symptoms are the same for recurrence as for depression: sadness, helplessness or hopelessness, suicide thoughts, or thoughts of death, irritability, or feeling like you're in a hole. Also, people will frequently have a change in their sleep, too much, or not enough, and want to isolate themselves, as well as finding less joy in pleasurable things and loss of sex drive.