Which ingredients in skin care products should I avoid?

Dr. Brock Ridenour
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Here are a few
I would avoid parabens (preservatives that are widely used and have been found in low levels in breast cancer), xenoestrogens (foreign Estrogens that have estrogenic effects on living organisms) or carcinogens (such as sodium lauryl sulfate that is often found in cleansers and toothpaste).

In brief: Here are a few
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Fragrance
Fragrance is a frequent sensitized.
There is also controversy re parabens if they increase the risk of cancer formation. Parabens are found in high levels in some women in breast tissue . It is thought these chemicals are absorbed through deodorant.

In brief: Fragrance
Fragrance is a frequent sensitized.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried