How do I manage fibromyalgia pain?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See below

Without medications, options include regular exercise and this is a must.
Try to get into a regular schedule on a daily basis which includes trying to go to bed at the same time each night and this will help regulate and improve your sleep cycle. Insomnia is common in fribro patients and be a major source of pain. Eat and drink healthy.

In brief: See below

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Recondition muscles

I say fm is widely ranging muscle spasms incurred as body tower attempts to remain vertical above unstable & tilted pelvis.
Obesity & deconditioned muscles intensify process. Aside from medications, importance is positive attitude, aquatherapy, weight loss, biofeedback, massage & gentle yoga. Most important is study of writings (amazon.Com) of people who overcame fm with these methods.

In brief: Recondition muscles

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley