What qualifies a phd psychologist to treat fibromyalgia?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

One of the most effective treatments that I have seen is called cognitive behavioral therapy or cbt.
Numerous studies have proven its effectiveness in fibromyalgia. Many psychologists train to do cbt and this is what qualifies them. In my opinion, the best treatment of fibromyalgia always includes cbt if possible.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Experience

Fibromyalgia is a complex, poorly understood chronic disorder for which there is no specific cure.
It often affects mood and self image, which is where an experience psychologist may be helpful. Learning to "make the best of" life when one has a chronic disorder sometimes can truly be a major step forward.

In brief: Experience

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott