I have white lines on my tonsils and I touched it a lil and it bleed a bit. I get tonsillitis 2xs a year is that related? My tonsils are swollen too

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Watchful waiting.
If you don't have a fever, don't have enlarged lymph nodes on the side of the neck, and you're otherwise feeling okay, you can probably wait a few days before seeing the doctor. The white lines could be pus.
.. But not necessarily. Sometimes plain 'ole mucus can look like whitish lines on the tonsils. I would try gargling with warm salt water and some Ibuprofen for a few days, then see doc.

In brief: Watchful waiting.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Adam Smith