What are some natural remedies for low blood pressure?

Low blood pressure. No need to treat unless you are dizzy or black out with low blood pressure. The treatment is to increase fluid and salt intake in those instances.
Hypotension. Increasing your salt intake - chicken soup is highly recommended! - is one of the easiest and often prescribed remedies for slight hypotension. You did not include your actual blood pressure so this is a simple answer not considering any other health factors or concerns. Please see a doctor to make sure that you are being treated appropriately. Be careful.
Treat if symptoms. Your doctor may have you increase salt intake for symptomatic low BP especially if it drops a lot upon standing. Using thigh high support stockings may also help. Your doctor may also use medications such as mididodrine and fludrocirtisone in which case careful follow up is essential.