My 4 months baby has stabtisum on her eye.What exactly is that?

In brief: Words matter
As written, "strabtisum" is not a real medical word/condition but is similar to strabismus, a condition where the eyes cross.
This happens when the baby's eye muscles are not holding the focus of both eyes on the same focal point.This can be from a weak muscle, a nerve problem or an eye problem.You will need to work with the babies eye doctor to find a way to fix it.It is common & many respond well

In brief: Words matter
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Lazy eyed
Strabismus is evidence that at least one eye muscle is not doing its job properly.
You need to see an eye doctor.

In brief: Lazy eyed
You need to see an eye doctor.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Stabtisum
This word as spelled is not a medical term. I suspect you mean either astigmatism (a type of refractive error of the eye which may ultimately require glasses) or strabismus (crossed eyes).
Crossed eyes are common in infants up to 9 months, can be either intermittent or constant; it often corrects on its own as muscular coordination improves. If not resolved by 1 year of age, it will need surgery.

In brief: Stabtisum
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr