Would metastatic cervical cancer in the breast appear the same as breast cancer on mammogram and ultrasound?

Possibly on imaging. Cervical cancer (the tissue at the end of the vaginal canal) rarely metastasizes to the breast. Rather breast cancer may metastasize to many areas of body, such as bone, lung, brain, lymph nodes. That being said, any abnormal growth in the breast, though mostly breast tissue, could look similarly by mammogram or ultrasound. The bottom line is if there is an abnormality, must be biopsied.
Perhaps. While it would be highly unlikely for cervix cancer to spread to the breast, if it did, plain mammography would likely not differentiate the two processes.
Hmmm. It would be unlikely that cervical cancer would metastasize to the breast. While rare, metastasis to the breast have slightly different characteristics on mammogram and ultrasound from primary breast cancers, but they can look similar enough that a biopsy would be needed.