If you performed oral sex and received a bump in the inside of your mouth. Should I be concerned that I have an disease?

Yes. One definitely needs to be concerned if had oral sex and shortly thereafter have a lesion or 'bump' in mouth. Needs to be evaluated, perhaps first by primary care physician; then determination can be made if need infectious disease expert, or, of diagnosis clear, treated.
Possibly. You should make an appt with you dentist or your gyn and your he or she can do an exam and appropriate cultures and evaluation.