I'm pregnant I have rash everywhere do I need to go to the ER ?

Dr. Keira Barr
Dermatology

In brief: Possibly

During pregnancy many skin changes occur. In the 3rd trimester some women experience a rash called puppp (an anocryonym) that can be widespread but is not serious.
Best to go to dermatologist as other conditions which do require attention can also occur during pregnancy and a dermatologist will be able to better determine what's causing rash and how to treat.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Keira Barr
Dr. Keira Barr
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Rashes of pregnancy

Rashes of pregnancy include: pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, melasma, prurigo of pregnancy, papular dermatitis of pregnancy, heat rash, pruritic folliculitis of pregnancy, impetigo herpetiformas, and drug eruptions due to medications.
See your local doctor for help with the diagnosis as some of the rashes can have side effects.

In brief: Rashes of pregnancy

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Jane Van Dis