I have little whiteheads on the top portion of my arms and was wondering how I can get rid of them. I've had them for as long as I can remember.?

Dr. Keira Barr
Dermatology

In brief: Keratosis pilaris?

It may be a condition called keratosis pilaris (kp) rather than true "whiteheads.
" kp is actually retained skin cells around a hair follicle and can feel rough to the touch. There is no cure and often goes along with patients who have hay fever/seasonal allergies. Products labeled as keratolytics like glycolic acid, Alpha hydroxy acid, Lactic Acid may be helpful to smooth out the "bumps".

In brief: Keratosis pilaris?

Dr. Keira Barr
Dr. Keira Barr