Do I have to take Effexor (venlafaxine) 75mg one pill a day &lyrica 75mg also one pill for my life long if I have fibromyalgia. Please help couldn't I have a baby.?

Integrative approach. There are many pharmacological options for fibromyalgia but an integrative approach will be better long term. Integrative approach will address your lifestyle, nutrition, sleep and stressors of life. Incorporating an active lifestyle combined with healthy diet, mind and body therapy and lowest possible doses of medication is the way to go. Of course you need to work closely with a rheumatologist.
It depends. There are many ways to treat fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia occurs as a result of many htings including poor exrecise, and or poor sleeps and or poor control of stress and psychological issues. Each of these need attention to decide your best therapy. Your obstetrician will help define your pregnancy risks.
Not necessarily. You don't mention anything about your symptoms; it is hard to know. Another medicine available for you to use is savella (milnacipran) which effects brain seratonin and norepinephrine levels instead of effexor. I like to place many of my patients on Zanaflex as well, but each patient is different. You may need to come off many of these meds if trying to get pregnant, but fm symptoms may abate during pregnancy.