How much solid food should I feed my baby?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Let the Baby Decide
There are many variables.
The aap recommends no solids until 4-6 months of age.Starting 1 food at a time for 3-4 days to observe possible negative reactions is traditional.Cereal is first, followed by other solids in no specific order.As for quantity, when you have to urge the baby to eat, they are usually done.Remember, there is little evidence as to what is actually the " right" way!

In brief: Let the Baby Decide
There are many variables.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Kevin Windisch
In brief: 1 tbsp
Start with only 1 tablespoon of rice cereal one time per day.
You can advance from there as your child gets better at eating solids and starts to demand more.

In brief: 1 tbsp
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Jonathan Jassey