I have chest pain, but it only hurts when I stretch. It also is located in the upper left side of my chest. Im only a teen. ?

Dr. Jeffrey Milliken
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Musculoskeletal pain
It is very unlikely to represent serious issues, such as a cardiovascular origin.
If it is reproducible with certain movement, it is almost certainly related to muscle strain from exercise or past injury. Unless it is severe, it is probably worth giving some time and possibly a short course of anti-inflammatory medications.

In brief: Musculoskeletal pain
Dr. Jeffrey Milliken
Dr. Jeffrey Milliken
Dr. Henry Ng
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Muscle strain
Most likely is a muscle strain, but an exam by your health provider is the only way to know for sure.

In brief: Muscle strain
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine