Had a avm embolization on right calf on 6/10 my calf seems swollen and I can't still put weight on my leg hurts to much, is it normal?

Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology
In brief: Maybe
Embolization 5 days ago results in clotting of the vessels which can be tender and associated with swelling.
It seems that your pain is excessive, and perhaps an ultrasound is in order to assure that deep venous thrombosis is not present. Check with your physician.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. James Isobe
Dr. James Isobe
Dr. Dan Fisher
In brief: Too hard to tell
Your leg is certainly not normal.
First you had an avm and secondarily you had embolization. Your doctor should have discussed the routine post operative course with you and you should call him directly if you have any questions.

In brief: Too hard to tell
Your leg is certainly not normal.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman