I have been having pain on my right lower abdomen it feel like stabbing pain but it comes and gose. When I pee it hurts to emty my bladder all the way?

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Kidney stone

With the pain intensifying with urinating it could a kidney stones.
Could also be early appendicitis. I would like you to see a doc, get blood draw, urine test and ultrasound.

In brief: Kidney stone

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Reginald Gohh
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Bladder spasms?

The association of pain with voiding suggests the possibility of bladder spasms or even a urinary tract infection.
It may be worthwhile visitng a urologist who can perform a formal evaluation. This may include the performance of a cystoscopy (using a scope to look inside the bladder) with measurement of bladder pressures and evaluation of the urine to rule out infection.

In brief: Bladder spasms?

Dr. Reginald Gohh
Dr. Reginald Gohh

In brief: Get it checked

If it just started it may be appendicitis in which case you will probably already be at the hospital.
A urinary tract infection or kidney stones can show up like this. Women should be concerned about ovary cysts or infections. Infections like diverticulitis of the colon can also cause these symptoms. Any inflamed organ in the pelvis or lower abdomen can irritate the bladder and cause it to spasm.

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Prashant Sinha
Dr. Prashant Sinha
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery