I am always on the go. I have had a bad migraine for 5 days. Do you of any ways to get rid of it? I have tried laying in a dark room. No help.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: See doc.
A true migraine that lasts for more than 72 hours warrants a visit with your doctor. At this stage in the migraine, it's unlikely that over the counter meds will do much good (but they do work well for early headaches).
You might need to be on a course of steroids to really break the migraine. Good luck!

In brief: See doc.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: TRY IBUPROFEN OR
My personal favorite is 600 mgs of Ibuprofen with 500 mgs tylenol (acetaminophen). If not helpful, please see your doctor.

In brief: TRY IBUPROFEN OR
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
There are many effective treatments for migraines.
Often, by successfully treating a migraine, you are more likely to not have a recurrence. Conversely, if you fail to treat your migraine effectively today, it is more likely to come back tomorrow.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Eric Weisman