My dad aged 55 came from india 10 days before. He is not got off with her lag, now he's feeling headache, tiredness, body pain. Which dr should I visi?

Family doctor. You probably have a family doctor for yourself, and that would be a good place to start. Perhaps you know a doctor that speaks hindi. There are travel doctor experts who can address this problem also.