I havnt had a period for 9 month and I am not pregnant I have polycystic ovaries is this normal?

Polycystic ovaries. It is not unusual for a person with pcos to skip periods for several months at a time. One should have a period about every 4 months to prevent uterine cancer so if it has been 9 months, see your dr. And get some Progesterone to induce a cycle.
No. It's fairly common, but it's still not normal. No need to panic but see a live md as soon as you can to sort this out: there are some definite health risks to going so long without a period.
Yes. You should seek the care of your gynecologist to rule out endometrial hyperplasia and to obtain more regularity in your cycles.