Cant stop coughing bringing up green phlegm & snot also got diarhea& dizzyness & body ache what can I do?

Dr. Cynthia Point

In brief: See your doctor

You have some sort of infection, probably viral to begin with, but the green mucus in large quantities may be a symptom of a bacterial sinus infection.
You might improve more quickly if you take prescribed antibiotics.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Sorry about that. Maybe you need to go to an Ear Nose and Throat specialist if you are still sick. I hope you feel better soon
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Depends on how long

If this just happened then keep yourself well hydrated take over-the-counter analgesics and give it some time.
If it's been going on for more than a few days it sounds like you need to see a doctor and you may need antibiotics.

In brief: Depends on how long

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Marsha Davis