If you have controlled hypertension blood pressure is it a very high risk to get a brazillizn buttlift?

Not high risk. There are 2 categories for the bbl - gluteal exercises and fat sculpting surgery. I would never recommend surgery without exercise, too. Exercise is the single best thing you can do for your blood pressure. Surgery is always a different story. Controlled blood pressure alone does not increase surgical risk; however, surgery is always more risk than exercise. Consider non surgical options.
Brazilion butt lift. No there is no risk as your BP is controlled and you will be doing special exercises and that will not cause any ill effect.
Cardiac risks. Your age and associated cardiac risks must also be assessed. If you are over the age of 50, you may be asked to undergo a cardiac evaluation or clearance letter by your primary care physician prior to surgery.