I'm having a miscarriage. Hcg levels are 420 to 468 now 320. Cramping gone no bleeding or tissue at all is this normal. M/c at about 5 wks. ?

Dr. Braden Richmond

In brief: Sadly, yes

If your levels are falling, it is a miscarriage.
The levels need to be followed down to 0. My condolences.

In brief: Sadly, yes

Dr. Braden Richmond
Dr. Braden Richmond
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: It can be. See Dr.

Your HCG levels are coming down so this is apprently in the right direction, and you might have bleeding, etc.
Soon. You have no cramping, and hopefully no abdominal pain. If there is no change, you can see your doctor for a d&c, and if you have pain, go see the doctor to be sure of no ectopic pregnancy. So wait a few days to be sure, then see dr..

In brief: It can be. See Dr.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Probably not.

The major sign of this is bleeding.
There should be bleeding and expulsion of tissue. The HCG levels are ok and should come down but if there is no blood, see your doctor for an ultrasound and possibly a dilatation and curettage to get tissue out. Ectopic pregnancy also needs to be ruled out even if it seems unlikely due to your not so high HCG levels.

In brief: Probably not.

The major sign of this is bleeding.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham