I am 27 years old and I have dry eyes. Would the foodsrich in lutein help me? If not, what's the permanent solution to get more lubricity in the eyes?

Probably not much. The best solution for dry eyes is artificial tears, bland ointment at bedtime, plugs in the tear ducts, Restasis eye drops, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and increased water intake.
Dry eye. Dry eye is very common. I would try artificial tears frequently during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses 1-2 times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, see an eye doctor.
No. Lutein is important for retinal function, but has no proven benefit in dry eyes, a bad name for sjogren's syndrome!
Get evalution. Have test performed to document the dry eyes, then non-preservative eye drops every hour while awake. Ophthalmologist or rheumatologist should be able to help.