I've been having heavy period with large clots for 9days. Should I visit a gynecologist now or wait until its finish but im not sure as to when that?

Call your GYN. I don't have your risk factors for endometrial hyperplasia or ca, but usually bleeding like you're describing, warrants a quick hemoglobin check to make sure you're not at risk from severe anemia. If your HGB is good, it can wait for a regular appointment. If you have symptoms such as feeling faint, jittery, light-headed, or racing pulse-you might be sent to the nearest er. So, call your gyn now.