I've been having heavy period with large clots for 9days . Should I visit a gynecologist now or wait until its finish but im not sure as to when that ?

Dr. Miguel Cano

In brief: Call your GYN

I don't have your risk factors for endometrial hyperplasia or ca, but usually bleeding like you're describing, warrants a quick hemoglobin check to make sure you're not at risk from severe anemia.
If your HGB is good, it can wait for a regular appointment. If you have symptoms such as feeling faint, jittery, light-headed, or racing pulse-you might be sent to the nearest er. So, call your gyn now.

In brief: Call your GYN

Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Jane Van Dis