My boyfriend and I have been having sex for 3years. He aways pulls out and I have not got pregnant, if he continous to pull out. Can I still get preg?

Mazin Albert
General Practice

In brief: YES

This method of contraception is known as coitus interruptus and is not the best method.
According to recent statistics, 4% of couples using this method with "perfect" technique will get pregnant within a year. However, a more realistic estimate suggests most couples do not use "perfect" technique and it's more likely that 18% of couples will get pregnant within a year.

In brief: YES

Mazin Albert
Mazin Albert
Answer assisted by Mazin Albert, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy