Pcos with darkened facial skin.Doc prescribed glucomet, pan40 for now & yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) when I get my chumps.When will my facial darkening disappear?I'm worried

Dr. Byron Hapner
In brief: Melasma?
If the darkened facial skin occurred after starting yasmin, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) you may have developed melasma, a skin discoloration that may resemble a face mask.
Oral contraceptive pills may make some people more susceptible this when combined with sun exposure. You should discuss this with your doctor and ask whether you should continue the birth control pill.

In brief: Melasma?
Dr. Byron Hapner
Dr. Byron Hapner
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Difficult to say
It will depend on what you are using to improve the pigmentation and how much pigmentation you are trying to correct, please check with your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon.

In brief: Difficult to say
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham