I got a lrge tattoo on my foot a week ago. It hurts when it isnt elevated. I have poor circulation and immune system from anorexia. Is my foot ok?

Dr. Neil Liebowitz
In brief: What are you doing?
You should be concerned about your eating disorder if it is affecting your circulation.
I hope you are seeing a psychiatrist as well as internist and dietician. Getting a tattoo is one of the worst things you could do with impaired immune system. I advise a comprehensive eating disorders program to help point out your self destructive behavior and learn healthier alternatives.

In brief: What are you doing?
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology