In any specific reasons some doctors don't do hysterecectomy when the pt has bleeding problems?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Options available
Usually hysterectomy is considered once we've screened for malignancy (biopsy with pipelle or d&c), exhausted medical options (hormones, gnrh agonists, nsaids), and failed minor procedures (hysteroscopy, d&c, endometrial ablation).
Which type & route of hysterectomy is a whole different discussion. Vaginal hysterectomy would be my first choice if no cancer is found. I hope this helped.

In brief: Options available
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Kevin Howell
In brief: Hysterectomy and ble
If you mean a bleeding disorder where the blood does not clot adequately then some physician's are uncomfortable with the lack of clotting and shy away from the procedure.
However, there is no reason to avoid a hysterectomy if it is indicated. Bleeding disorders can cause periods to be excessive and cause anemia and a good technical ob/gyn surgeon can help you. Robotics?

In brief: Hysterectomy and ble
Dr. Kevin Howell
Dr. Kevin Howell
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine