2 doctors weighed in:

What happens if u ingest a small piece of plastic (like a sliver from a coffee cover lid)? Is it toxic? How does the body respond? Thanks!

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Internal Medicine
1 doctor agrees

In brief: You should expulse

It without much problem.

In brief: You should expulse

It without much problem.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Marsha Davis
Board Certified,
24 years in practice
67M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors