My 18 mo old has small red bumps on his tummy & back, a few on his arms he has had a runny nose, but no fever and is full of energy, not acting sick.?

DERMATITIS. He has colds and non-specific rash on body and extremities and playful. Although rash is better diagnosed by looking at it, this could be viral in nature due to associated colds. If in doubt, please see md. Thanks.
Could be viral... What you are describing is an otherwise happy, seemingly healthy toddler with a viral illness and a rash that sounds reasonably associated with it. The rash would be a nonspecific one that is not itself contagious like chickenpox waterblisters. With benign neglect, it will spontaneously resolve over the next 3-5 days without treatment.