What are the chances of being able to get gregnant with tubes tide if we only have sex days I am fertile/ ovulating?

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Low chances
Your chance of getting pregnant is about 2% over the first 10 years after your tubes are tied.
Some methods of tying your tubes, like putting clips on the tubes, have a chance of getting pregnant of about 4% over 10 years. If you are trying to conceive again see a fertility specialist (reproductive endocrinology and infertility md) to discuss surgical tubal reversal or in vitro fertilization (ivf).

In brief: Low chances
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Almost nothing
If your tubes have been fixed, you should not be able to get pregnant.
Very occasionally the tubal can fail .I only do the newer tubal occlusion procedure in the office which is safer and easier than doing a tubal other ways in the hospital. Also all of my patients get an xray 3 months later to prove that both tubes have been blocked.

In brief: Almost nothing
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Ask your MD for a copy of the operation report and pathology report (if any). If part of your tubes were removed the pathology report tells us roughly how much tube, and which parts. Sometimes you can get these records from the hospital where the procedure was done, for example if your MD moved out of town or to a new practice.
Dr. Marsha Davis