I have a callus on the side of my right foot but it hurts like if I have a niddle or a stick inside it?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluated
Callusing is usually secondary to mechanical pressure(something compressing the skin against bone).
A foreign body is also a possibility. See your podiatrist for evaluation and treatment options.

In brief: Have it evaluated
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Fun fun fun!
I have the identical same thing.
Triggered by a plantar wart. Over 12-15 yrs now. There's are treatments available. See a podiatrist please.

In brief: Fun fun fun!
I have the identical same thing.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry
In brief: Painful calluses
There will often be a focal spot of increased pressure in a callus, usually over a bony prominence.
This will be seen as a "deep spot" within the body of the callus and gets to be quite painful. Conservative care consists of reducing the callus; add an orthotic device with an accommodation to further reduce the pressure on the spot. Surgery sometimes to correct the underlying bone deformity.

In brief: Painful calluses
Dr. Brandon Macy
Dr. Brandon Macy