I have been having night terrors lately and also have been scratching to the point of breaking skin in my sleep. What should I do?

Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: See your doctor
Sounds like you have anxiety issues.
..I would see your doctor to discuss medications...An antiosychotic may be a good short term solution...For a longer term solution, you should see a therapist.

In brief: See your doctor
Sounds like you have anxiety issues.
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: DIET,,,,,,period
I know that i sound like a broken record becuse so many of my answers are the same.
High calorie malnutrition is widespread in the U.S. And is responsible for a lot of "mysterious" illnesses. It mekes the brain irritable and that is produced in some people as night terrors or mares. A large amount of freudian philosophy is replaced by biochemistry that can only be upgraded by good nutrition.

In brief: DIET,,,,,,period
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Eric Weisman