I woke up yesterday with tiny red itchy dots on my arms and legs. I woke up today and found even more on my legs. Should I be scared?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology
In brief: Bedbugs
It sounds like something is biting you.
It could be many different things, but the most likely culprit is bedbugs. Take the sheets off the bed and look in the seams of the mattress and pillows for little black bugs. They are the size of coursely ground pepper. If you find them, put them into a bag and have your primary doctor or dermatologist look at the bug. Bed bugs are easily recognized.

In brief: Bedbugs
It sounds like something is biting you.
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
2 comments
Dr. Martin Raff
Suggest a good clinical psychologist to find out the cause of the stress, and they may suggest you obtain meds from your family doctor. Yoga and other relaxation techniques may help.
Dr. John Ebner
If you have cholinergic urticaria (hives) then exercising will make them worse. This type of hives gets worse when you do anything that increased your core body temperature. Things like hot weather, jacuzzi, exercise etc.