What to do for fevers for infants?

Depends on age. Conservatively (infants 3-4 mos or less) always contact your care provider if a "rectal temperature" is over 100.4-101f. For those older and no other risk factors-no chronic medical conditions-"comfort" care and not becoming fearful of fever. Fever is not itself evil-merely a symptom of other issues-infection. Comfort doesn't always mean medication either. Discuss with doctor to lessen stress.
Depends. Depends on the age. Particularly the first two months fever needs to be reported to your pediatrician right away. If your infant is older it is okay to watch and treat the fever for twelve to 24 hours, but if it continues have your baby seen. Fever is an indicator that your infant is sick and because of their age need your doctor to see them .