I'm 31 years old and suffer with severe headaches. Now im having shortness of breath and fluttering in my chest. I wanted to know possible reasons why?

Shortness of breath. If you are having shortness of breath and fluttering in your chest, you should either go to er or see your doctor or a cardiologist asap.I t may be an arrythmia or it may be be related to meds you may be taking for the headache we can not tell you we need more history and you need an exam and ekg and may be blood test as well.So do it asap.