I have been having chest pains not sure if I shoukd be concerned?

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Involve doc in that

I'd recommend you involve your doctor in making that decision.
Causes of chest pain are quite varied, some quite serious, others not as much, but don't feel like you have to figure that out on your own.

In brief: Involve doc in that

Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Yes!!

If this is the first time or even recurring frequently, you need to see a doctor now.
No waiting. Many times, it's not cardiac but you never know. Even if previous episodes weren't cardiac, there's always the chance that the next one is cardiac and that can be catastrophic. It depends on your risk factors, other medical conditions, history, medications used, family history, etc.

In brief: Yes!!

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Umesh Patel