I've had BV for a long time I've tested negative for all STDs and I tried metranizdole the vaginal gel and the pills nothing works what else can I try?

Dr. Kevin Fleishman
In brief: See your Gyn
Bv or bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of bacteria that is not normally in the vagina.
This abnormal bacteria causes a discharge and odor. It replaces the good bacteria or lactobacilli. It is recommended to see your gynecologist and get a firm diagnosis with a vaginal culture. If it is truly persistent BV then some options will be more prolonged treatment, taking probiotics, and other opt.

In brief: See your Gyn
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham