My grandma just was recently released from the hospital and icu from gall bladder surgery. She is feeling very nauseaus. What are the signs of sepsis?

Multiple. Fevers, chills, and sweats are the classic indicators. Others can be drainage from the wound, burning on urination. Some elderly patients do not respond to infection very well and never develop a fever. If you have questions, it is best to be seen by your surgeon.
Sepsis. Could be due to medications she is on. Hypotension with rapid heart rate are typically associated with sepsis.