For the past 2wks when I wake up I feel like I have mucus in my throat &i feel like vomiting but I can't.. What can I do?

Dr. Mark Tosca
Urgent Care

In brief: Lots!

You have post nasal drip.
The mucus drains over night to the back of your throat. You can use nasal saline to clear the mucus before bed. You can try an antihistamine like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) to dry up the secretions. If it's a persistent issue see your pcp about starting a nasal spray. If you have symptoms like fever, toothache, facial pressure or pain and thick mucus you may have a sinus infection.

In brief: Lots!

You have post nasal drip.
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Martin Raff
You might also try using a Netti Pot twice a day. People claim enormous benefits.
Dr. Videh Mahajan

In brief: Mucus

Could be due to several reasons.
Pots nasal drip, esophageal reflux, sleep apnea are some of the more common conditions.

In brief: Mucus

Could be due to several reasons.
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Marsha Davis