I was diagnosed with pcos yesterday.I have acne, oily skin and only my facial skin has a dark brown tan with light skin patches in it. Help!?

Pathology

In brief: Treatable

Pcos is quite common and we're able to treat it.
There's pills, but a big help is fitness. If your physician agrees, make it a point to find some form of real exercise that you enjoy and a few good folks who like it as well and will become your exercise buddies. "sisterhood is powerful", and your female friends -- some of whom may also have pcos -- will be a great resource.

In brief: Treatable

Dr. Barbara Hummel

In brief: PCOS

There are treatments that help the symptoms and complications of pcos so it is important that you see your physician and follow their recommendations.

In brief: PCOS

Dr. Barbara Hummel
Dr. Barbara Hummel
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See an RE

A board certified reproductive endocrinologist specializes in the treatment of pcos.
Try to see one to get on the road to proper care.

In brief: See an RE

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Marsha Davis