What are non steroidal treatments to treat chronic seborrheic dermatitis of the face?

Anti-fungal & OTHERS. Antifungal agents work by reducing numbers of malassezia yeast in affected areas of your body. Ketoconazole is found in shampoos, foams, gels and creams. 1% concentration is (otc) and 2% is (rx) prescription. Another anti-fungal is ciclopirox is found in prescription shampoos. Other products are:tacrolimus (protopic) pimecrolimus (elidel), selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione (otc), coal tar (otc).