How can I get my baby to eat from a bottle?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
In brief: Bottle feeding
I need to understand whether you are breastfeeding and stopping early to feed your baby formula through a bottle or feed an older baby solid foods through a bottle feeder. If it's the former, repetition is key.
I hope you are not thinking of the latter as it is not recommended.

In brief: Bottle feeding
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Janesta Noland
In brief: Practice!
First thing is to start between 3 and 6 weeks, after breastfeeding is well established, but before baby is so devoted to it that he refuses the bottle.
General priniples are to give the bottle more if baby is not enthusiastic about it, and less if she seems to have more trouble with the breast after taking a bottle. Minimum should be a few times a week, even for a baby taking the bottle well.

In brief: Practice!
Dr. Janesta Noland
Dr. Janesta Noland
Dr. Cindy Juster