I have a burning sensation on my scalp and face?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Tooth issues

When there is local issue usually cause is nearby - could be tooth fillings or emf field due to cell phone usage - learn what the issue is and how to correct these.

In brief: Tooth issues

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown

In brief: It depends on exam

It all truly depends on your skin examination and history.
The likely possibilities are a phototoxic reaction due to sun exposure brought about by use of medications (ex. Nsaids), some herbs (such as st. John's wort), or prescription medications (notably some blood pressure medications). Rarely, the cause could be autoimmune skin conditions. Eitherway, a visit to your derm is needed for proper rx.

In brief: It depends on exam

Dr. Michael P. Tabibian
Dr. Michael P. Tabibian