I've hit a weight loss plateau after 6 months of successful low carbing. I have normal T3 (liothyronine) and T4 and 0.03 tsh. Could that affect it? I take novotiral

Low TSH = trouble. A TSH of 0.03 is quite low, meaning that the pituitary is sensing that the t4/t3 levels are too high for you, even if "normal". Too much thyroid hormone can lead to weight gain due to increased appetite, lower impulse control, and feeling too tired to exercise. It can also lead to loss of muscle tissue, and a decrease in metabolism. Work with your doc to get the TSH up around 1 for best results.
No. But you need your medication adjusted. A TSH of 0.03 is not healthy and is actually harmful to your heart and bones. Novotiral should be adjusted down. Using thyroid hormone to lose weight is not a good idea.