My leg has been hurting for about two weeks......I have went to the chiropractor.It feels like it's in a vice.?

Dr. Andrew Ho
In brief: Sounds serious
You already decided to get professional help by chiropractor. You should either go back to chiropractor to tell him/her of your continuing problem or find a medical doctor and get medical evaluation.
Pain in leg can be life or limb threatening depending on pathology. Not trying to scare you but it would be good idea to take quick action. You don't want blood suppy to get cut off by swelling.

In brief: Sounds serious
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho